Wednesday 19 March 2008

Fuggin Mohammed Al-Fayed

Why do we constantly have to be subjected to this utter moron? I've resigned myself to hearing the latest from the 'Diana Inquest' on an almost daily basis, but is it really necessary to give this buffon any more publicity than is necessary? He is clearly bonkers. I would even say he is mentally ill. Prince Phillip a Nazi! How dare he come over to our country, bully the authorities into issuing him with a British passport on account of his wealth, bugger off to Switzerland whenever his tax bill gets too much and then farcically accuse our Monarch of conspiracy to murder. What a wanker!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

That's an incredible statement.

Anonymous said...

i thought i told you not to sell my underpants on ebay!

Timothy Belmont said...

Well said! I have stopped going to Harrod's because I do not like his attitude to our Royal Family; nor his insulting comments; paying people by stuffing cash in envelopes and much more.